Warrior Super Gloss Enamel
Warrior Super Gloss Enamel is a high gloss alkyd based enamel paint, with good opacity and excellent durability. It is a high quality product and if applied correctly, can last for many years.
Warrior Super Gloss Enamel can be used as an interior or exterior coating on a wide range of primed substrates eg. wood, steel, masonry, P.V.C. and glass.
SPECIFICATION OR RECOMMENDED PAINT SYSTEM :
The following undercoats or primers should be applied before re-coating with two coats of Warrior Super Gloss Enamel:
1. Ferrous Steel – 1 coat Warrior One Pack Etch Primer or Metal Etch Primer and one coat of Warrior Universal Undercoat.
2. Galvanised Steel – One coat Warrior One Pack Etch Primer or Metal Etch Primer and one coat of Warrior Universal Undercoat.
3. Wood – One coat Warrior Wood Primer and one coat Warrior Universal Undercoat.
4. Masonry – One coat Warrior Alkali Resistant Plaster Primer and one coat Warrior Universal Undercoat
5. P.V.C. or Glass – One coat Warrior Universal Undercoat.
APPLICATION: Brush, Roller and Spray
CLEANING SOLVENT: Mineral Turpentine
THINNING SOLVENT: Mineral Turpentine
- PRIMER COAT : N/A FINAL COAT : 8-10 m² per litre
- FINAL COAT : 8-10 m² per litre
- SURFACE DRY : 4 hours
- HARD DRY : overnight
- OVERCOATING : overnight
PACK SIZE: 500ml, 1L, 5L, 20L (200L on request)
- White and full range of Tint
SPECIFIC GRAVITY: + 1,1 kg per litre
VISCOSITY: 70-75 KU
FLASH POINT: >35°C
FINISH: High gloss
GENERAL INFORMATION :
a) All undercoats must be thoroughly dry and lightly rubbed down with sand/floor paper before application of the first coat of Super Gloss Enamel.
b) Ensure that each coat of paint is thoroughly dry and lightly rubbed down with sand/floor paper before the application of the subsequent coat.
c) It is important that this product be thoroughly mixed with a flat paddle before use.
Contact us for the Warrior Super Gloss Enamel.