Warrior Universal Undercoat
Warrior Universal Undercoat is a general purpose alkyd based white undercoat with excellent flow, levelling and brushing properties. It obliterates the primer coat and provides a finish with excellent hold-out for subsequent finishing with decorative enamels and acrylics.
Warrior Universal Undercoat can be used for interior and exterior purposes on a wide range of primed substrates. It can be used on wood, steel, masonry, glass or P.V.C.
SPECIFICATION OR RECOMMENDED PAINT SYSTEM :
- When used as an undercoat: Ensure that the surface is clean, dry and free from dust and all foreign matter. Apply one coat of Warrior Universal Undercoat. Allow to dry for 12-16 hours.
- When used as an intermediate coat: The surface to be coated must be lightly rubbed with floor paper to form a key. Apply one coat of Warrior Universal Undercoat. Allow to dry for 12-16 hours.
APPLICATION: Brush, Roller and Spray*
CLEANING SOLVENT: Mineral Turpentine
THINNING SOLVENT: Mineral Turpentine
- PRIMER COAT : 6-8 m² per litre (depending on surface condition)
- FINAL COAT : 8-10 m² per litre
- SURFACE DRY 3-4 hours
- HARD DRY : 12-16 hours
- OVERCOATING : overnight
PACK SIZE: 1L, 5L, 20L (200L on request)
COLOUR RANGE: White only
SPECIFIC GRAVITY: +1,2 kg per litre
VISCOSITY: 75-80 KU
FLASH POINT: >35°C
GENERAL INFORMATION :
*For spray application contact our Technical Department.
- This product may be over coated with conventional single pack decorative enamels and acrylics.
- Do not over coat with QD Enamels, epoxy’s or polyurethane paint.
c) It is important that this product be thoroughly mixed with a flat paddle before use.
Contact us for the Warrior Universal Undercoat.