Warrior Fibre Filler
Warrior Fibre Filler is a tough flexible ready mixed filler for interior or exterior use. Warrior Fibre Filler contains non-toxic cellulose fibres which fill deep cracks or holes. It can be used to fill plaster, bricks, wood, fibre cement or any other commonly used masonry substrate. It is easy to use and offers excellent adhesion and durability.
SPECIFICATION OR RECOMMENDED PAINT SYSTEM :
- Stir before use.
- Cracks should be opened up to assist application and adhesion.
- All areas to be filled should be clean, dry, dust free and primed with Warrior Water Based Plaster Primer or Warrior Universal Undercoat before filling.
- Warrior Fibre Filler should be applied by pushing the filler firmly into the crack with a putty knife, scraper or trowel in layers not exceeding 10mm. The surface should be smoothed while still wet.
- Cracks or holes deeper than 10mm should be filled in stages, allowing the first application to dry for 24 hours before applying the next. When complete allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Once dry, the surface can be sanded flush with the substrate.
- Prime with Warrior Alkali Resistant Plaster Primer prior to painting.
- Use water for cleaning.
Putty knife, scraper or steel trowel
Do not thin:
Maximum thickness of 10mm per application
Surface Dry: 1 hour
Hard Dry: 3 hours
Overcoating: 24 hours
750g, 1.75kg, 7.5kg
+ 1,75 kg per litre
GENERAL INFORMATION :
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight