Warrior Ready Mixed Filler
Warrior Ready Mixed Filler is a tough ready mixed filler for interior or exterior use. It can be used to fill cracks or holes not exceeding 10 mm in plaster, bricks, wood, fibre cement or any other commonly used masonry substrate. It is easy to use and offers excellent adhesion and durability.
SPECIFICATION OR RECOMMENDED PAINT SYSTEM :
- Stir before use.
- Cracks should be opened up to assist application and adhesion.
- All areas to be filled should be clean, dry, dust free and primed with Warrior Water Based Plaster Primer or Warrior Universal Undercoat before filling.
- Warrior Ready Mixed Filler should be applied by pushing the filler firmly into the crack with a putty knife, scraper or trowel in layers not exceeding 5 mm. The surface should be smoothed while still wet.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours. Once dry the surface can be sanded flush with the substrate.
- Warrior Ready Mixed Filler should be primed with Warrior Alkali Resistant Plaster Primer prior to painting.
- Cracks or holes deeper than 10mm can be prefilled with Warrior Fibre Filler.
- Use water for cleaning.
Putty knife, scraper or steel trowel
Do not thin
Maximum thickness of 5mm per application
Surface Dry: 1 hour
Hard Dry: 3 hours
Overcoating: 24 hours
750G, 1.75kg, 7.5kg
+ 1,75 kg per litre
GENERAL INFORMATION :
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight