Frequently Asked Questions
- How do our paints compare quality-wise with our competitors?
- Do we guarantee our paints?
- What colour range do we offer?
- Do we mix colours? How long does Tinting take? Do we keep records of tints and will colours match if one re-orders?
- How can we offer the same or similar quality paints at cheaper prices?
- Are our paints ready for use?
- Do we deliver? Are there any minimum quantities for deliveries?
- What discount do I get?
- Do we give quotations and offer free Technical Advice?
Warrior Paints’ strict quality control ensures our paints to be amongst the best on the market. We have an equivalent range of paints to most of our competitors, if not better. Every batch is quality controlled to ensure consistency.
Warrior Paints assures customers that our manufactured products will perform adequately for their intended purpose. Customers are welcome to contact our Technical Service Department for any queries.
Warrior Paints offers the colourworks range, which consists of over 1500 colours.
Yes, colours are mixed at the Warrior Retail Stores and large quantities at the Factory. Paint colours can be mixed while you wait. For small quantities, colours can be tinted within half an hour. We keep records of tinted batches for our customers to ensure consistency of colours when they re-order.
Warrior Paints maintains low overheads and ensure that production efficiency is at its optimum levels.
Yes, unless otherwise specified.
Yes, Warrior Paints delivers free of charge locally according to delivery schedules. For outlying areas, each delivery will be quoted separately.
For contractors special discounts are offered on application. For the DIY market, Warrior Paints has fantastic promotions and discount prices which make Warrior Retail Outlets the best paint deal in town.
Yes, Warrior Retail Stores and our Sales Representatives are available to quote where necessary and offer technical advice when needed free of charge.
Contact us for a Warrior Paints branch near you!