Warrior Alkyd Stoep Paint
Warrior Alkyd Stoep Paint is an alkyd based enamel which dries to a hard wearing abrasion resistant glossy finish which is easy to clean.
Warrior Alkyd Roof/Stoep Paint can be used on suitably primed IBR sheeting, concrete roof tiles, masonry surfaces e.g. factory floors and on primed steel surfaces.
SPECIFICATION OR RECOMMENDED PAINT SYSTEM :
- Concrete Floors : Ensure that the surface is clean. Acid etch the surface by washing it with a solution of sprits of salt and water (diluted 1:5). After the surface has been treated with the acid solution, hose down the acid etched surface with sufficient water and allow it to dry for at least 24 hours. Apply one coat of Warrior Roof/Stoep Paint (thinned 10% with Turps). Apply two coats of Warrior Alkyd Roof/Stoep Paint, allowing +24 hours between coats.
- Galvanised Steel : Ensure that the surface is clean before applying one coat of Warrior One Pack Etch Primer or Metal Etch Primer. Allow it to dry for 24 hours. Thereafter apply one coat Warrior Universal Undercoat and allow it to dry for 16 hours before applying two coats of Warrior Alkyd Roof Paint.
APPLICATION: Brush, Roller and Spray
CLEANING SOLVENT: Mineral Turpentine
THINNING SOLVENT: Mineral Turpentine
- PRIMER COAT : 6-8 m² per litre
- FINAL COAT : 9-10 m² per litre
- SURFACE DRY : 4 hours
- HARD DRY : 16-24 hours
- OVER COATING TIME :24 hours
PACK SIZE: 1L, 5L
COLOUR RANGE: Green, Black, Red Oxide, Grey
SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 1,00 + 0,05 kg per litre
VISCOSITY: 70-75 KU
FLASH POINT: >35°C
GENERAL INFORMATION :
a) This paint is intended for domestic use only. Where a harder, more abrasive resistant and chemical resistant finish is required on concrete floors an epoxy coating is recommended.
b) For new work two finishing coats are recommended and for general maintenance one coat may be applied.
c) It is important that this product be thoroughly mixed with a flat paddle before use.
Contact us for the Warrior Alkyd Roof and Stoep Paint.