Warrior Chrome Aluminium Paint
Warrior Chrome Aluminium Paint is a synthetic resin based aluminium paint with excellent durability and reflectance.
Warrior Chrome Aluminium Paint may be used on corrugated iron roofs, galvanised iron roofs and steel structures. It can also be used on other suitably primed surfaces.
SPECIFICATION OR RECOMMENDED PAINT SYSTEM :
1. Corrugated Iron and Galvanised Steel: Ensure the surface is free from rust, grease, oil or dust. Apply one to two coats Warrior Chrome Aluminium to finish.
2. Any other surfaces: The appropriate undercoats must be applied and allowed to dry. Finish with two coats Warrior Chrome Aluminium.
APPLICATION: Brush, Roller and Spray
CLEANING SOLVENT: Mineral Turpentine
THINNING SOLVENT: Mineral Turpentine
- PRIMER COAT : N/A
- FINAL COAT : Up to 10-12 m² per litre depending on surface condition
- SURFACE DRY : 4 hours
- HARD DRY : 16 hours
- OVERCOATING : overnight
PACK SIZE: 1L, 5L, 20L
COLOUR RANGE: Aluminium only
SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 0,95 + 0,05 kg per litre
VISCOSITY: 15-20 sec F4
FLASH POINT: >35°C
FINISH: Metallic, sheen
GENERAL INFORMATION :
- The leafing properties of the aluminium give these paint good reflective properties and when used as a roof coating, the interior temperatures of dwellings are reduced.
- It is important that this product be thoroughly mixed with a flat paddle before use.
Contact us for the Warrior Chrome Aluminium Paint.