Warrior Bituminous Aluminium Paint is an aluminium paint based on a blend of synthetic resin and bitumen.
Warrior Bituminous Aluminium Paint may be used on corrugated iron roofs, galvanised iron roofs, flat concrete roofs and steel structures. It can also be used on other suitably primed surfaces.
SPECIFICATION OR RECOMMENDED PAINT SYSTEM:
- Corrugated Iron and Galvanised Steel: Ensure the surface is free from rust, grease, oil or dust. Apply one to two coats Warrior Bituminous Aluminium to finish.
- Any other surfaces: The appropriate undercoats must be applied and allowed to dry. Finish with two coats Warrior Bituminous Aluminium.
- Bituminous surfaces and Malthoid: Ensure the surface is free from grease, oil or dust. Apply one to two coats Warrior Bituminous Aluminium to finish
|APPLICATION:||Brush, Roller and Spray|
|CLEANING SOLVENT:||Mineral Turpentine|
|THINNING SOLVENT||Mineral Turpentine|
|SPREADING RATE||PRIMER COAT: N/A|
FINAL COAT: Up to 10-12 m² per litre
depending on surface condition
|DRYING TIMES:|| SURFACE DRY: 4 hours|
HARD DRY: 16 hours
|PACK SIZE:||5L, 20L|
|COLOUR RANGE:||Aluminium only|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY:||0, 90 + 0, 05 kg per litre|
|VISCOSITY:||60-66 sec F4|
- The leafing properties of the aluminium gives this paint good reflective properties and when used as a roof coating, the interior temperatures of dwellings are reduced.
- It is important that this product be thoroughly mixed with a flat paddle before use.
- As per standard painting practices, no painting should take place if surface or ambient temperatures are below 15⁰C or above 30⁰C. Painting should cease at 3pm or when rain is imminent.