WARRIOR SUPER SATIN SILK
Warrior Super Satin Silk is a luxurious, washable and durable sheen coating with enhanced stain resistance. Warrior Super Satin Silk is guaranteed for a period of 7 years subject to the terms and conditions of the Warrior Seven Year Guarantee.
Warrior Super Satin Silk is an excellent paint to be used on high traffic areas where cleanliness and stain resistance is of importance. It may be used either as an interior or exterior paint, but should not be used in bathrooms or kitchens.
SPECIFICATION OR RECOMMENDED PAINT SYSTEM:
- New Masonry Surfaces: All surfaces must be dry, free of dust, dirt, grease and other surface contamination. Apply one coat of Warrior Water Based Alkali Resistant Plaster Primer and allow to dry for 4-6 hours. Finish with 2 coats of Warrior Super Satin Silk to colour of choice.
- Previously Painted Masonry Surfaces: Remove by scraping, wire brushing or sanding all soft powdered, blistered, loose or flaking paint. All surfaces should be washed and allowed to dry. All bare patches must be primed with Warrior Water Based Alkali Resistant Plaster Primer. In the case of boards or panels, all metal areas/nail heads, etc. should be spot primed with Warrior Metal Etch Primer.
Gloss or semi-gloss acrylic paints must always be sanded down with a fine abrasive to provide a good key for subsequent coats. Enamel paints should be sanded and then primed with one coat of Warrior Universal Undercoat.
Finish off with 2 coats of Warrior Super Satin Silk to colour of choice.
|APPLICATION:||Brush, Roller and Spray*|
|SPREADING RATE:||PRIMER COAT: N/A|
|FINAL COAT: + 8-10 m² per litre|
|DRYING TIMES:||SURFACE DRY: 1 hour|
|HARD DRY: 4 hours|
|OVERCOATING: 4 hours|
|SCRUB RESISTANCE:||Washable surface (>10 000 Oscillations)|
|PACK SIZE:||1L, 5L, 20L (200L on request)|
|COLOUR RANGE:||White, Pastel, Medium, Deep, Clear colours|
|RELATIVE DENSITY||1,25 + 0,05 kg per litre|
|FLASH POINT:||Non flammable|
*For spray application consult our Technical Department.
- For new work or a change in colour two finishing coats are normally recommended.
- One coat may be applied for general maintenance painting.
- It is important that this product be thoroughly mixed with a flat paddle before use.
- As per standard painting practices, no painting should take place if surface or ambient temperatures are or above 4. Painting should cease at 3pm or when rain is imminent.