Warrior Paints Franchise opportunities throughout South Africa
Warrior Paints Franchise – your gateway to success! …Click here for more ( 425KB PDF)
If you want more information on our franchises fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly:
Warrior Paints incorporated the Franchising concept into the company’s strategy in 2002 and since then many successful Warrior Paint and Hardware stores have been established.
When you join our exciting and vibrant franchise, you will be backed by our expert director’s team and you will be part of a growing brand in South Africa.
The Warrior Paints brand is fast becoming recognisable by many consumers as the brand of choice – join us today!
Benefits of owning a Warrior Paints franchise:
- Be your own boss
- Have the backing and support of a large organisation
- You will be selling proven quality paint at the best prices with stock that is always available
- Get a high return on your investment
- Competitive pricing from group buying strength
- Above average gross profits
- Structured and effective advertising
What we do for you when you become a Warrior Paints franchise owner:
- Store layout and initial setup
- Technical backup and training
- In store promotion material
- We protect your area rights
When you invest in a Warrior Paints franchise, you will have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Pay a once off franchise fee
- Sign & adhere to the Warrior Franchise Agreement
- Pay a monthly royalty
- Be open weekends & public holidays if location requires
- Keep sufficient stock as per opening order
- Pass the Warrior Way competency test
- Spend a minimum 2% of turnover on monthly advertising
- Participate in monthly Warrior promotions
- Offer a local delivery service
When you partner with Warrior Paints by owning a franchise in South Africa, you are making a sound investment for the future. These paint and hardware stores are easy to run without a large number of employees.
Want more information?
Contact us for more franchising information at:
Telephone: +27 12 541 3596
Fax: +27 12 541 1434